The HATT Foundation Community Values support the HATT Diabetes Education Program learning environment and are at the heart of a School-wide aspiration to make HATT Diabetes Education Program a model of the highest standards essential to responsible leadership in today's business world.
It Is Essential to Foster a Supportive Online Learning Environment.
At HATT Diabetes Education Program, we believe it is essential for all participants to exemplify and uphold the HATT Diabetes Education Program Community Values in order to foster a supportive online learning environment where individuals can have open discussion, reflect on their thinking, and learn from each other.
The mission of HATT Diabetes Education Program is to educate leaders who make a difference in the world. Achieving this mission requires an environment of trust and mutual respect, free expression and inquiry, and a commitment to truth, excellence, and lifelong learning.
Students, program participants, educator, staff, and alumni accept these principles when they join the HATT Diabetes Education Program community. In doing so, they agree to abide by the following Community Values:
- RESPECT FOR THE RIGHTS, DIFFERENCES, AND DIGNITY OF OTHERS
- HONESTY AND INTEGRITY IN DEALING WITH ALL MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY
- ACCOUNTABILITY FOR PERSONAL BEHAVIOR
HATT Diabetes Education Program can and should be a living model of these values. To this end, community members have a personal responsibility to integrate these values into every aspect of their experience at HATT Diabetes Education Program.
Through our personal commitment to these values, we can create an environment in which all can achieve their full potential.
HATT DIABETES EDUCATION PROGRAM HONOR CODE
A Commitment of Honor, Honesty, and Stewardship.
The HATT Diabetes Education Program Honor Code supplements the statement of Community Values and reflects the commitment participants make as members of the learning community to participate in, foster, and uphold the HATT Diabetes Education Program Learning Model.
By participating in a HATT Diabetes Education Program course or program, you agree to:
- Complete all work associated with the course and final exam with your own work and only your own work.
- Maintain only one HATT Diabetes Education Program account and not let anyone else use your login and/or password.
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve your results, or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others.
- Not reproduce problems or answers for quizzes, exams, or any other means of assessing participant performance.
- Not post HATT Diabetes Education Program materials outside your course or program (e.g., publish screenshots of or videos from course pages).
- Act as a steward of the Honor Code and encourage others to do so as well.
If you engage in or have engaged in conduct that violates the HATT Diabetes Education Program Community Values or fail to abide by the HATT Diabetes Education Program Honor Code, you may be removed from a HATT Diabetes Education Program course or program and be ineligible to earn a certificate.