Enroll for Classes
Enroll in your next class with HATT Diabetes right here online. Many people that are diagnosed with diabetes are not educated properly. By enrolling into our classes you get the peace of mind knowing that you will be completely educated on diabetes and know how to handle it. Our classes are accredited by both the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and taught by our ADA certified instructors.
Benefits from Attending The Diabetes Education Classes
- Don't have to become part of the Diabetes Statistics: cardiovascular diseases, obesity and limb amputation.
- Living a longer, better and healthier life.
- You do not have to have diabetes in order to participate in the classes.
- Your knowledge from the classes will benefit in the support of a person that is either diabetic or pre-diabetic.
- A certificate is given to all participants at the completion of the 4-week series of classes PLUS a FREE phone consultation to establish your individual health goals.
- With the certification, you may be eligible for a possible reduction in your Insurance costs!
- With the certification, you may be eligible for a possible stabilization in the cost of your Diabetes medications.
If you do not have Insurance, or your Insurance does not cover HATT Diabetes education classes, choose this option. You will have to pay out-of-pocket
Diabetes Class (Insurance Covered)
If you have Health Insurance, choose this option to get your class covered by your Insurance so that you do not have to pay out-of-pocket.